The process of wellness coaching progresses through several stages:
- You provide background information through various assessments, so that you and your coach are well-informed on the key issues, including medical considerations, as appropriate
- During the first 60-90 minute coaching session, you identify your priorities and develop a personal wellness plan including a vision, three month goals and the first steps.
- In subsequent coaching sessions, each week, month, or quarter, you and your coach review the progress toward your vision and goals, explore and resolve the most pressing issues, learn something new, and then agree on a set of goals for the following week. You will enjoy plenty of a-ha insights along the way.
We also offer customized programs that fit into your busy lifestyle to meet your individual needs. Our holistic approach addresses good nutrition, exercise, and stress management. :
- Want to Lose 5 Lbs.? One-month program with four 10 minute telephone advice and accountability sessions
- Need to Get Back on Track? Single session by phone, Skype or in person.
- Need a Major Overhaul of Your Health Habits? Multiple session series by phone/in person, or a combination of both
- Want to Pick My Brain? Single session of expert advice by phone or in person
In my humble but accurate opinion 😉 diets do not work and no one plan is for everyone. In order for your goals to be accomplished, it will require a lifestyle change that you can do for the rest of your life. I will guide you to find the food and lifestyle choices that best support you. I will also help you to make gradual, lifelong changes that enable you to reach your current and future health goals.