Lost time is never found again. Don’t put off until tomorrow what you can do today.” It is the one commodity that is completely nonrefundable, indispensable, irretrievable, and irreplaceable. Once it’s gone, it’s lost forever
But you can change time into any form of riches you so choose. If you want to live a well-balanced, successful life, you should recognize the need for a systematic schedule by which to direct your time toward ends that will ensure success.
• Take time for work, it’s the price for success.
• Take time to think, it’s the source of power.
• Take time to play, it’s the secret of youth.
• Take time to read, it’s the foundation of wisdom.
• Take time to make a friend, it’s the road to happiness.
• Take time to dream, it’s a way to reach the stars.
• Take time to love, it’s the highest joy of life.
• Take time to laugh, it’s the music of the soul.
Winners value their time.
Take time to do all the things that truly matter in my life