This Post Workout Protein Drink It is loaded with protein and is perfect for an after workout recovery drink. #Delicious
You probably heard one of the basic tenants of getting bigger and stronger: Eat protein within an hour after exercise to fuel muscle growth. It’s called protein timing, and the idea behind it is this: Resistance training increases amino acid delivery to muscles as well as absorption. Therefore, the sooner you consume protein post-exercise, the bigger the stimulation in muscle protein synthesis. In theory, proper protein timing leads to bigger long-term gains in strength and lean body mass.
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana Protein Shake- (Post Workout)
• 12 oz Almond Milk
• 1 ½ cup ice
• 1 Ripe banana
• 2 handfuls and organic super greens
• 1 to 2 Tablespoon, Organic Peanut Butter powder
• 1 Tablespoon ground flaxseed, Peanut protein powder
• ¾ Scoop- XS Sports Nutrition protein powder Chocolate Milkshake or Vanilla Dream flavor
*Blender, I use a Vitamix blender.
1. Combine the first four ingredients s in the blender.
2. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Add the Peanut butter powder, XS protein powder, and the flax seed.
4. Pour, and enjoy!
-Honeyville Organic Peanut Butter Powder: http://bit.ly/2qUeVOK
-XS Sports Nutrition protein powder chocolate milkshake or vanilla dream flavor: http://bit.ly/2qUyjeI
-Blender- Vitamix Professional Series 750: http://bit.ly/2qUw6jw