Nine Tips For Creating Healthy Eating Habits
Living and eating well involves more than just counting calories, reducing carbs, or watching fat. Remember these eight easy guidelines for healthy eating. If you are overweight and start following these tips, you should start losing weight naturally.
* Eat a minimum of three servings of vegetables and two servings of fruit each day.
* Eat at least three servings of whole grains each day.
* Eat at least four servings of beans, lentils, or peas each week.
* Eat three meals and two to three small snacks a day.
* Eat breakfast.
* Limit or eliminate soft drinks and drink plenty of water.
* Limit caffeine to two servings or less a day.
* Limit salty foods and the amount of saturated fat that you eat.
* Never let yourself get famished—or too full.
Which one do you need to change?